Click the button below to perform a fresh installation or to update your existing Internet Download Manager for IDM addon.
This version will be always up-to-date and should work with the current Firefox beta version and previous versions.
What's changed ?This version should fix the video download panel issues with youtube.com and its embeded videos.
- Click the "Install" button above Firefox will prompt you to install the Firefox addon.
- Click "Allow" to this web site to install the addon in your browser Don't worry - it's simply safe and only provides IDM integration to your buddy.
- Keep looking at the progress bar While your browser is downloading the addon, look at this beautiful Firefox Cup Cake!
- Click the "Install Now" button You will probably need to wait a few seconds until the "Install Now" button to activate.
- Restart Firefox Make sure you have finished all your work and click the Restart button. This will restart Firefox (duh) with the latest version of IDM cc addon installed.
- That's it! Go to Firefox > Addons to make sure that the IDMcc Addon is installed and enabled!
If you find this little effort useful, leave your thoughts here. It will not help T-Rex's to do push-ups or anything but will make Ayesh a little more happy with his work.comments powered by Disqus